Posts By WCS Permits
Due to the aftermath from recent storms in Oklahoma, specific roads are closed to oversize travel until further notice.
A series of tornadoes swept through Oklahoma, specifically Moore, Oklahoma which was hit by a tornado packing winds of over 200 miles per hour and leaving several dead.
- I-35 between I-240 & OK-9 – both directions
- SW 119th St / NW 12th St between I-44 & I-35 – both directions
- SW 134th St / SW 4th St between I-44 & I-35 – both directions (OK-37)
- SE 134th St / SE 4th St between I-35 & 77H – both directions (OK-37)
- SW 149th St / SW 19th St between I-44 & I-35 -both directions
- OK-77 between JCT OK-77/W Franklin St to W Lindsey St – both directions
For more information on road closures due to inclement weather, CLICK HERE.